Rotary Bangalore Green City is an eClub chartered on 26th October 2015.
The club members are professionals and business leaders representing sectors such as Health Care, IT / ITeS, Automobile, Education & Training, Law, Public Relations, Manufacturing, Services, etc.
The club supports projects that belong to the following areas,
- Preventive Health Care
- Engaging with old age homes, orphanages, slums, etc.
- Vocational training to youth
Our flagship projects are
- Weekly health camp for Pourakarmikas
- Eco-Friendly Ganesha – a annual fund raiser
- Kala – Vocational training on tailoring for youth
The Board Members of Green City for the Rotary Year 2020-21, under the leadership of Rtn. Suvardhan Yathiraj are,
- Rtn. Suvardhan Yathiraj – President
- Rtn. Sunita Raghav – IPP & Club Service Director
- Rtn. Sonam Tandan – President Elect
- PP Rtn. Chengappa Chottera – Secretary
- PP Rtn. Kalpana Srilalitha – Treasurer
- Rtn. Surendra Veerakumar – Jt. Secretary
- Rtn. Dileep Kasturi – Community Service Director
- Rtn. Sindhu Nair – Vocational Service Director
- Rtn. Judith George – Youth Service Director
- Rtn. Archana Maroli – Public Image Director
- PP Rtn. Pushpalatha Hari – Charter President